Step II Trivia...? Anyone know the FIRST date when the CS was offered/required?

Started by pupster
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pupster

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I was reviewing my wife's FCVS application, and it says she took Step II CK in 2004. There's no CS on her FCVS exam summary (it just says Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 3)...even though the CS apparently came out in 2004. Anyone know when it became mandatory/released? Wikipedia only says "2004." I think she just graduated before it became mandated, but I'm not sure. I took it in 2008 when it was mandated, so my FCVS report shows all 4 steps....
 
Last edited: