Swap CS Please (ATL, HOU) :D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrShazam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've pretty much given up trying to get an earlier date via the e-mail method bc even one minute later, someone has already grabbed the spot. I would like to swap my Nov 18th date in Atlanta for an earlier date (I'm ok with Houston or Atlanta, but preferably Atlanta). Would take any date in Sept and Oct. Frankly, the earlier the better so I can get this out of the way.

Members don't see this ad.

So I've pretty much given up trying to get an earlier date via the e-mail method bc even one minute later, someone has already grabbed the spot. I would like to swap my Nov 18th date in Atlanta for an earlier date (I'm ok with Houston or Atlanta, but preferably Atlanta). Would take any date in Sept and Oct. Frankly, the earlier the better so I can get this out of the way.

Have you had any luck? I'm in the exact same situation...signed up for Nov 17th in ATL, really need to change it to Sept or Oct. Spots in Dec keep opening up, but I haven't seen many for Sept/Oct. Has anyone had luck with stalking the calendar?

No luck. Even when I open up the scheduling site within seconds of the spot opening up, it's already been taken. Looks like we're going to be stuck with Nov dates unless a miracle happens.

Hey! Are you guys using check4change? Any luck with finding earlier dates? I am also trying to find a date in October.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Still no luck. I've only had one email in the last week for sept or oct, which means most people are hanging on their spots.

No luck. Even when I open up the scheduling site within seconds of the spot opening up, it's already been taken. Looks like we're going to be stuck with Nov dates unless a miracle happens.

I was able to move my date up 1 month into Oct. Basically you have use check4change(google it, plenty of forums on how to use it for step 2 cs date change) and stay up at odd hours of the night waiting for the buzzer to go off. I've been working on my application, so I've been doing that anyway since ERAS is super slow during the day.

I'll swap my Nov 4th in Atlanta for someones later in November. Please let me know by this weekend because I'd like to book my flight by Sunday.

I got mine moved to late Sept today. Miracles do happen. Now if only that happens with some of my reaches lol. Best of luck everyone! See you on the interview trail :)

Last edited: