Sweet MCAT dreams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nuel

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Scary dream.

I dreamt scores were released and I got PS 4 VR 12 BS 3 (Total = 29). But the addition there equals 19. And I expect my science scores to be higher than my VR. I just found it hard to understand, but I was metaphysically sure I scored 29 and I was preparing to retake in August. But guess what? I forgot the August test date and came in 1 hr late. I couldn't even focus and was almost deciding to take the April 2005 MCAT since I wasn't going to quit no matter what.

I woke up alive, I would have died in my sleep.

Members don't see this ad.

I've had the dream that I showed up late twice now and they won't let me in. It's quite frightening. :(

In my MCAT dream I got an 11 on BS and PS and a 9.5 on Verbal. Somehow this totaled to 32 and not 31.5 and I was pretty happy. Yes I know there are no decimal scores on the MCAT, but tell that to my subconscious.

JohnDO said:
I've had the dream that I showed up late twice now and they won't let me in. It's quite frightening. :(

My "Late" dream took place in November and pretty much consisted of me suddenly realizing in May that I forgot my April MCAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
Usually, I have dreams about not doing well. Most of the time I get a BS 13 a PS 12 and a V 2. (27 overall).. for some reason in my dreams the scores are on different pages and Verbal is always last...

I had scary dreams weeks beofre the test. I would find myself at the testing center and going completely blank - just nervous and nothing else, as I don't know anything. But then I'd wake up and chill and go back to sleep and leave the worrying for the next night.
Oh Well, Just waiting to get my scores now :D

at least you guys got a score in your dreams, in my dream I was just anxious because I knew that I would get my MCAT score in a few hours, unfortunately I woke up before getting my score.

This is really stupid, but about 2 weeks ago I got a dream that the MCAT scores were released, and I got a 44

And as part of the deal, I was awarded a free cruise around the world in September by virtue of my MCAT score by AMCAS. Only one other person received this award.

Pretty stupid, huh!

TripleDegree said:
This is really stupid, but about 2 weeks ago I got a dream that the MCAT scores were released, and I got a 44

And as part of the deal, I was awarded a free cruise around the world in September by virtue of my MCAT score by AMCAS. Only one other person received this award.

Pretty stupid, huh!

Wow, I didn't know a Cruise was at stake! :) :) :)

I wonder if MCAT is the absolute worst as far as waiting or do any of the other pre-professional tests have equal waits?

I know that people who take the LSAT get their scores sooner, DAT and GMAT are on computer, so you get your score, right there and then.

A week before the MCAT I had a dream that the bubbles on the scantron where extra large (like the size of a fist). My pencils that I had brought where really sharpened. I remember thinking to myself, " Why did I sharpen my pencils so much" while hurriedly coloring in each bubble.

A week before the test, I dreamed of getting up at 11AM and realizing I that had missed the MCAT. Though frightenful then, it actually made me get to the test center very early the real test day.

I thought u were all a little * :p HUG * special * HUG * :p for having these dreams until I had my 1st one last night ?I dreamed the sentences within the verbal passage were cut up and shuffled and I would have to put them in order before I even read the passage :( ? when I tried to complain that its printed funny/ the passages are incoherent I got yelled at by over a dozen testers around me to keep it down :scared: , as well as the proctor who said ?AMCAS does NOT make mistakes!?. :eek:

I just had another. This is like the 10th in the past 2 months.
I got a B:11, P: 13, V:5 = 29
I was upset about the 5 (of course) but 29 is not too bad considering I got in the lower 20s the last time I took it 4 years ago...

I want this torture to end!

OMG!!! I just had a dream that I got a 60 on my mcat. Thats correct a 60! I looked at the card to see if it had my name on it, then if it was for the mcat, then I thought to myself *the max score is 45, this is the worst damn mcat dream i've ever had*. Anyone ever do that, while you're dreaming realize that you're dreaming? weird

I have no idea where the 15 extra points came from, only that I got 4 15's....
do they give you 15 points for entering your name correctly? j/k

It's actually been a couple weeks since my last mcat dream, but I had one last night. My cell phone was over on my desk and I must have gotten a text msg at some point-it was beeping. This sound fit into the dream. I was at the mcat and some guy's watch was making that beeping sound every minute. But I was the only one distracted by it. I had to argue with the test people to make the guy take it off. When the beeping had stopped time was up and I hadn't even started.
Give me my scores so I can sleep again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool i though I was the only one with MCAT nightmares. In my dream I scored 9's in the sciences and a 1 in verbal. :eek: