Sweet moses: ACCEPTED!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YoungFaithful

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to express my extreme happiness of getting my first acceptance.

I still cannot believe it. KCOM HERE I COME!!

I just called my mom and she was so happy that she was crying!

I interviewed there on Monday and left having a good feeling, but not unlike other experiences. Well I just got the call about 2 hours ago!

I am undergoing an extreme change in perspective. I am usually pretty down on myself and have always believed hardwork doesn't usually pay off. I was wrong!!!

So much weight lifted off my shoulders.

Who-hoo!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats young, I am sure you will be accepted to other schools as well, including MSU!!!

Congrats Faithful! CMU reprazent!

Congratulations!

Audacious,

What a blessing! Congrats on your acceptance!!!!!:clap: :clap: :hardy: :hardy: :clap:

Congrats man, I know how you feel... I got the call last week to KCOM as well!

congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

*lex does the happy dance*
:thumbup:

congratulations YoungFaithful, I know how you feel. I had the same experience with KCOM, and it is a great feeling to have that burden lifted. I will keep my fingers crossed for you getting in to MSUCOM, because I know it is closer for ya. but KCOM is excellent, and you will love it there if you attend.

gonnabeaDO

Congratulations.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wonderful feeling isn't it??

Thanks everyone. GonnabeaDO I am afraid that I will have to end up making a really tough decision between MSUCOM and KCOM. That will be very difficult for me. I better not think about it now. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, for now I'M IN!