Switching programs at the end of CA-1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr_lightsout

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this a posibility? For multiple factors I am very interested in changing the location of my residency program for my CA2 and 3 years. I am wondering how to proceed or should I just suck it up and stop being a pu$$y? any thoughts would be helpful. I dont really want to give out too many reasons because I know these boards are trolled by PDs and others. I am not in trouble with the deptartment or anything like that I just have personal "family"reasons for wanting to change programs.
Thanks for your help