Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In horses (Final exam in few days) - the puls that we can feel on the hand touching the left thorax over the heart is caused by/felt during/related to:
1. the end of diastole
2. related to systole
I ask because it helps determine the heard murmur. any body knows another way to determine if a murmur is systolic or diastolic?
and do I understand corectlly the mechanics of murmurs if I recognise 4 options:
1. Systolic Regurgitation = Mitral/Tricuspidal insuficiancy
2. Systolic Ejection = Aortic/Pulmonary stenosis
3. Diastolic Regurgitation = Aortic/Pulmonary insuficiancy
4. Diastolic Ejection = Mitral/Tricuspidal stenosis
(never mind if they are common or not, just the mechanics)
1. the end of diastole
2. related to systole
I ask because it helps determine the heard murmur. any body knows another way to determine if a murmur is systolic or diastolic?
and do I understand corectlly the mechanics of murmurs if I recognise 4 options:
1. Systolic Regurgitation = Mitral/Tricuspidal insuficiancy
2. Systolic Ejection = Aortic/Pulmonary stenosis
3. Diastolic Regurgitation = Aortic/Pulmonary insuficiancy
4. Diastolic Ejection = Mitral/Tricuspidal stenosis
(never mind if they are common or not, just the mechanics)
Last edited: