T.H.E. suspending processing of loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If you'll read carefully, this is only a temporary issue.

Grr... who cares if it is temporary or not.. the reality is I can't get loans from them secured for next year, and now have to deal with the hassle of multiple lenders.

Boo.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i also currently have THE...anyone recommend an alternate lender for stafford + gradplus?
 
I just had some chest pain when I signed onto northstar and saw they had suspended. Pain became crushing when I logged into my account and saw all of my loans are still "pending school approval." .... Hope my school doesn't mind it's tuition being a little late :scared:
 
😱 They've also suspended their repayment bonuses. I have over 200K tied up in this company, I'm hoping they are still going to play nice and let me defer/get economic hardship through residency and hopefully until this all sorts itself out. If not I may very well be transferring over my account to another company.
 
They don't "let you do economic hardship" (unless its private loans). You have to pass the federal requirements.