.t

Started by TrkB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi everyone,
Feeling very thankful for the options that I have in front of me. Truthfully, a little overwhelmed as well. I'm looking for advice on picking between these schools and I'm OOS for all of them. "Cheapest" is important - I want to acknowledge that - but I feel like I need some more metrics to think about. Any advice?

- UT Health San Antonio
- UNC
- UPenn
- Stony Brook
- Michigan

Thank you!!
cheapest
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stony and San Antonio both sound solid and they are cheap. Avoid UPenn if you can. UNC seems like a lovely school, I'm just not sure on the cost these days.