Tablet question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedmommyx2

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My daughter broke my iPad and I will have to buy a completely new one to use it. Can I get by with a MacBook or is it ideal to have a tablet (or both)
 
My daughter broke my iPad and I will have to buy a completely new one to use it. Can I get by with a MacBook or is it ideal to have a tablet (or both)

If you type your notes, get a MacBook. If you write notes, get an iPad with an Apple pencil. If you type your notes and then write them out later, get both.

Apple is a great brand, but you can buy a decent computer for less money.

I would only buy an iPad for a tablet though. Other brands for tablets aren't worth the money.