Step II Tackling questions on the QBank

Started by tankum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tankum

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

How did you guys attempt the QBank (UWorld). Did you purchase it after studying everything or did you practice questions after completing topics?
Also, I see a lot of people mention their QBank average. Is that on the first attempt? A good friend told me to do the Qbank twice. Please help!
 
I do blocks of questions after finishing a particular topic, but this is my first round of doing UW. I feel this way it helps reinforce the topics and HY points. I plan on doing UW again after im done reading and then doing the imted, random mode to not just test my knowledge but also practice the timing. Hope this helps gluck