Tad discouraged

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted388502

Currently 8 days into SN2ed and I was hoping for a little guidance from people on here -
I'm working part time this summer but can study at work, and I'm a bit behind on SN2ed but I started two weeks early to give myself some buffer days.

I did decently well on my first 1/3 of BR passages, and I just did my second 1/3 and did horribly, and I did the EK Bio Lecture 1 exam and got a 7. I'm reviewing everything tomorrow, but I just feel absolutely terrible and overwhelmed because I thought I knew what I was doing.

Posting this because I want to catch what I'm doing wrong early in my study schedule - I read through the chapters and take notes on it as I go through, do the problems in the passages, and then rewrite the important parts of my notes. Then do the first 1/3. I reread the chapters as well and have been watching Chad's videos.

Any insight, tips, experiences etc. appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

There are plenty of things that will get you down on your path to medical school. Dont let MCAT prep material be one of those things. Thats just silly.

Just keep practicing. You probably do know what your doing, but making a dumb mistake along the way. Just be diligent and keep going.

Hey don't stress about the ek bio exam, because those exams are meant to be all hard questions. Ek even says it's all tough questions and that they don't put any easy ones in there because they figure if you can do/work the hard ones then you can do the easy ones...So just do the exams and disregard your score because it means very little... Think of the ek exams as a learning tool, not a gauge of performance.