taking a class at a different college

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

traveljunky

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I have a question about orgo 1 that i plan to take in the spring
would taking it at a different college look bad on the application to optometry school? Would specifically PCO and SUNY prefer a student take all their pre-req's at their home college?

Thankx! 🙂
 
Hey everyone, I have a question about orgo 1 that i plan to take in the spring
would taking it at a different college look bad on the application to optometry school? Would specifically PCO and SUNY prefer a student take all their pre-req's at their home college?

Thankx! 🙂

I finished up my pre-reqs at three different schools other than my undergrad and I was given an interview at PCO and accepted at SUNY. I don't think they really care, as long as you are not taking all your classes at a community college.
 
Last edited: