Taking a W in organic chemistry II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jenny710

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am a sophomore and I currently have a 3.93 gpa which is for sure going to lower after this semester, and I am having a hard time handling everything and I just took my second organic chemistry test and I have a 64 in the class (70 is passing). Even if I study my butt off, realistically I think I might be able to bring it up to a C or maybe a B- at best (most likely C though). Should I drop it, take the W, and take it next year and just study my butt off all summer so I can get an A or just take the C? Which one looks worse?