1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Taking a Week Off, For Reals

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by skyisblue, Mar 25, 2007.

1. skyisblue

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I've decided to take a week off from studying for the DAT. If it is at all possible, I think I am at information overload. No matter how hard I try, my brain does not seem to allow any more information. maybe you science dudes can enlighten me on this.....All I see is Orgo, GenChem, and Bio in my head...dizzy...:confused:

See you guys in a week. I'll make sure to come back with an arsenal of questions...:thumbup:

2. DDSDakoo

10+ Year Member

going through the exact same thing. i'm going to get a job to change things up a bit. and a girlfriend. not necessarily in that order. :cool:

3. desidon

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I am going through the exact same thing! I am actually so glad i got sick for a whole week and dint do nothing!! it was goooooooood!!!

4. BodybldgDoc

BodybldgDoc Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    see ya science dudette. Have fun on yer week off.:)

5. Lonely Sol

Lonely Sol cowgoesmoo fan!
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I wont get the pleasure of doing that since i only have couple of weeks till the test!! I am starting to get a little nervous! Hopefully, my nerves dont get the best of me! Oh and I am taking the cliffs review 1 test right now, the sciences and pat are too bad at all, except for some top-front-end. (on a 15 min break!! and cant stay away from sdn:laugh: )

6. jdmsamurai

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hahaha thats cool.....good luck skyisblue