Taking a Week Off, For Reals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skyisblue

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've decided to take a week off from studying for the DAT. If it is at all possible, I think I am at information overload. No matter how hard I try, my brain does not seem to allow any more information. maybe you science dudes can enlighten me on this.....All I see is Orgo, GenChem, and Bio in my head...dizzy...:confused:

See you guys in a week. I'll make sure to come back with an arsenal of questions...:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

going through the exact same thing. i'm going to get a job to change things up a bit. and a girlfriend. not necessarily in that order. :cool:

I am going through the exact same thing! I am actually so glad i got sick for a whole week and dint do nothing!! it was goooooooood!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wont get the pleasure of doing that since i only have couple of weeks till the test!! I am starting to get a little nervous! Hopefully, my nerves dont get the best of me! Oh and I am taking the cliffs review 1 test right now, the sciences and pat are too bad at all, except for some top-front-end. (on a 15 min break!! and cant stay away from sdn:laugh: )