SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Taking a Week Off, For Reals

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by skyisblue, Mar 25, 2007.

1. skyisblue

skyisblue 2+ Year Member

Dec 25, 2006
    I've decided to take a week off from studying for the DAT. If it is at all possible, I think I am at information overload. No matter how hard I try, my brain does not seem to allow any more information. maybe you science dudes can enlighten me on this.....All I see is Orgo, GenChem, and Bio in my head...dizzy...:confused:

See you guys in a week. I'll make sure to come back with an arsenal of questions...:thumbup:

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. DDSDakoo

DDSDakoo 7+ Year Member

Feb 27, 2007
    Texas
    going through the exact same thing. i'm going to get a job to change things up a bit. and a girlfriend. not necessarily in that order. :cool:

4. desidon

desidon 2+ Year Member

Mar 4, 2007
    I am going through the exact same thing! I am actually so glad i got sick for a whole week and dint do nothing!! it was goooooooood!!!

5. BodybldgDoc

BodybldgDoc Guest

Jan 13, 2007
    In your closet
    see ya science dudette. Have fun on yer week off.:)

6. Lonely Sol

Lonely Sol cowgoesmoo fan! 10+ Year Member

Dec 13, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I wont get the pleasure of doing that since i only have couple of weeks till the test!! I am starting to get a little nervous! Hopefully, my nerves dont get the best of me! Oh and I am taking the cliffs review 1 test right now, the sciences and pat are too bad at all, except for some top-front-end. (on a 15 min break!! and cant stay away from sdn:laugh: )

7. jdmsamurai

jdmsamurai 2+ Year Member

Feb 11, 2007
    hahaha thats cool.....good luck skyisblue