Okay, this might come as an annoyance as I'm sure it's been asked before, so I'm sorry. I did do some search for stuff like this.. Anyway, I've nearly completed a B.S. in psychobiology at Binghamton University, but I hadn't decided on going to pharmacy until last semester. I have taken neither anatomy nor economics yet, I haven't started on my application, and I haven't registered for my pcats yet. Also, I won't be able to fit anatomy in until at least winter 2006. So my question is, would it be wise to take pcats this fall, but then hold off on my application to pharm school until next fall? I have absolutely no pharmacy experience (although I work in a lab and I am an EMT), my gpa is only 3.1, and I am not expecting to do fabulous on the pcats. Or should I just go for it and try to apply for Fall 2007? Will applying and being rejected hurt me for if I apply again?