Taking chemistry next semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Turkishking

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking of taking chem next semester. My chem professor is terrible. Would it be a logical idea to take Biology, college writing, and 2 other easy electives to boost up my GPA? I could enroll in chem next semester. I don't want to risk my GPA falling because of Chem.
 
Are you sure it's your prof? There are some bad ones out there, but often the first instinct when any student is struggling with a class is to blame the professor. Are you taking the time to do practice problems and ask for help (TA or prof office hours) when you are confused? Do you actually have reason to believe that it would be easier next semester, beyond you or your friends saying this guy is awful I want to drop? It's preeeetty early in the semester right now.