Taking classes in another college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thekiterunner89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It just depends on the classes you are taking and where you are taking them vs your original institution. Avoid taking any pre-reqs at a community college if you attend a 4-year college. Also, it matters on the difficulty of the school that you attend vs the one you are taking the classes at. I know answer seems vague but hopefully it helps.

It just depends on the classes you are taking and where you are taking them vs your original institution. Avoid taking any pre-reqs at a community college if you attend a 4-year college. Also, it matters on the difficulty of the school that you attend vs the one you are taking the classes at. I know answer seems vague but hopefully it helps.

Well my school is extremely difficult- it has a crazy science dept. like it's known to be crazy when it comes to sciences. So i want to take Physics II and Orgo II at another school- obvs a 4 year institution which is part of the same state school system im in. Kinda like a sister school.
I am also taking random liberal arts required classes at another college.
Would that be okay? Or totally not cool

Members don't see this ad :)
For the future – don't double post in multiple forums. (This is the wrong forum for this anyway)