Taking my first OAT end of Dec, is this too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OPTOMINA

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know I can't get an interview without the OAT scores, but I would like to reschedule the exam to the end of this month instead of 12/9...not much difference, but I am super nervous!!

I know it takes 3-4 weeks for the schools to receive the official OAT scores, so they will have my scores in late January.
I am worried that most schools already will have full classes by then..

so...Should I just keep the date as it is?(12/9/14)
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Regarding the topic title - No.

Reactions: 1 user
You can fax or scan your unofficial score sheet to schools, they will update your file and can invite you for an interview! Some schools allow this, however some schools like the official scores

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's not too late, December is the latest you can apply while still being early...if that makes sense. Just fax your unofficial score report to schools your applying to. Call to give them a heads up before you do.

Reactions: 1 users
-

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I spoke with the director of admissions of the school I am interested. I should be okay with timing, but she said it also depends on the number of people they take in between now and their next interview date. (which is the last interview)
She said they might have a full class by then...

I only want to push it a week, but with the situation I am in, I can't decide:(
Any advice?

Thank you so much for those who commented above!

***all the schools I am applying to, they have to have the OAT scores before they review applications
:(