MD Taking Step 2 CS in the afternoon!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mymembernames

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the date I wanted, but realized it is in the afternoon at 3pm and will end like at midnight! Anyone have any experience with this? Would prefer a morning date, but not sure if I will be able to get it. Any experiences with this? Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I got the date I wanted, but realized it is in the afternoon at 3pm and will end like at midnight! Anyone have any experience with this? Would prefer a morning date, but not sure if I will be able to get it. Any experiences with this? Thanks!
Taking step 1 at 1pm was one of the best decisions I ever made.

If you're not used to working that late in the day, you'll definitely want to start doing some studying in the evenings.