Taking the ACS Gen Chem 1 Final

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedbrah

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good Podcast source for Chemistry Lectures?
Do you have any tips about taking the final exam as well? I am purchasing the study guide as well as the practice test bundle. I'm pretty OCD about Chemistry right now since I'm borderline a B 🙁, and it's really been a rough course for me thus far. Any advice is appreciated!
 
Last edited:
That practice test bundle is where you'll make your money. General chemistry is all about practice. Practice till you can do it in your sleep.