Talked to PCOM about PCOM-GA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent an email to the PCOM people regarding the Georgia campus. Here is their reply:

Dear Future Student,

We are anticipating the opening of a branch campus in Atlanta and are hopeful that our first class will enter in August 2005. However, it is not definite yet and I can't tell you at this point when we will know for sure. I would suggest that you check our web site - www.pcom.edu - from time to time in the next several months. As soon as we have specific information, it will be posted. You are also most welcome to continue to contact us by e-mail as well.

Sincerely,

MONICA MAISTO
Admissions Asst.

I'm assuming I have to check PCOM in AACOMAS, and just mark which campus on the secondaries? Guess I need a LOR from the dean :(

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, it will probably be handled as LECOM-FL and TUCOM-NV were last year, where you apply to PCOM and then indicate later on that you're interested in the GA campus. In the case of LECOM-FL, it wasn't even mentioned in the secondary - it wasn't until the interview that the subject of which campus you were interested in was broached. TUCOM, you indicated on the secondary and your choice was binding unless you picked CA and CA wound up being full. LECOM, you just indicated at the interview whether you were interested in one or the other or both.