TAMU Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trauma_junky

12 step pre-med rehab
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, since it is nearing the time they said they would start looking at the list lets keep everyone up to date.

Lets post our coorespondence and responses here.

I'm calling tomorrow to find out the ranking.

Members don't see this ad.

trauma, let us know how it goes when you call them! I sure would like to know where i stand as well! good luck!!!

So I called them today and they have not even looked at the list yet they said. I know that when they do they reevaluate everyone and form a rank, but I don't know if they will tell us where we rank.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I'm on the TAMU waitlist! What are your stats Trauma Junky, if you don't mind sharing? I haven't heard anything yet...I heard last year there were 115 ppl on the list w/ zero getting off....

Hello Everyone,
It's nice to see that I am not the only one on the TAMU waitlist asking these types of questions. I spent a lot time sending email to the admissions office, particularly Mr. Filomeno. He mentioned that there would not be much movement on the waitlist till May. I guess the best we can do is cross our fingers till then.

Hello Everyone,
It's nice to see that I am not the only one on the TAMU waitlist asking these types of questions. I spent a lot time sending email to the admissions office, particularly Mr. Filomeno. He mentioned that there would not be much movement on the waitlist till May. I guess the best we can do is cross our fingers till then.

I'm very confused...This thread has been revived from 4 years ago, and your MDApps is for someone from 2003???

Right now the TAMU class is 4 over what they want, so there will have to be at least 5 people to drop off before they look to fill any slots.

Hello Everyone,

Did Mr. Maldonado reply to your email? I'm also on waitlist and last I talked to him I was in top 20% on the list he said. I guess people have been accepted off of wait list or withdrawn so that is why they have to re-evaluate it. I hope we all hear good news soon.

Someone in the TX thread got in off the waitlist already...so I am a little confused.

I think there has been some movement and some people probably withdrew from the wait list after getting other acceptances. So now they have to re-evaluate the list. I'm not sure, but since someone said they don't have the list ranked yet, that's what I think is going on because last time I talked to Mr. Maldonado the list was ranked.