Target Phone Interview for Pharmacist positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm00123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a phone interview with Target next week that will determine if it get an in person interview with them at our school career fair. The person interviewing me is their HR person (no pharmacy background what so ever). I was wondering if they ask situational based questions during the phone interview since I know they definitely do that during the in person interview. Any one have any experiences to share with their phone interviews?
 
Chances are the HR person will be some wet-behind-the ears flunky with no real world experience. All the quality HR professionals have long been dispatched. Expect flaky treatment.
 
The HR is all situational based questions too. Target has the worst interview process of all the chains. And if you get the job, expect no tech help.