TBK Ordering and their CBTs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Just went on BR and was going to order...their order system in kind of bad in my opinion but whatever.

It says on their site that CBT's are accessible only 45 days...so does that mean you have to take all 7 exams in 45 days? That would be so ridiculous if so and would piss me off:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Their ordering system isn't kind of bad, it is bad. Their website and ordering system is one of the factors keeping BR small and fairly unknown. If I didn't know about them, I would never order from their website.

I don't mind the time limit on their CBTs; however, I could easily see why many would be annoyed.

Members don't see this ad :)
For 200 dollars you should own them forever....huge scam. Oh well they have a monopoly so I'll take them when I'm 100% ready in a few months. Sigh..

You get longer than that. They say 45 days to encourage you to keep to your test date. PM BRT to make sure this is still protocol. People were worried about this last year as well.