10+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Just went on BR and was going to order...their order system in kind of bad in my opinion but whatever.

It says on their site that CBT's are accessible only 45 days...so does that mean you have to take all 7 exams in 45 days? That would be so ridiculous if so and would piss me off:mad:

SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Their ordering system isn't kind of bad, it is bad. Their website and ordering system is one of the factors keeping BR small and fairly unknown. If I didn't know about them, I would never order from their website.

I don't mind the time limit on their CBTs; however, I could easily see why many would be annoyed.

About the Ads

10+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Wow 45 days? AAMC gives a full year.

For 200 dollars you should own them forever....huge scam. Oh well they have a monopoly so I'll take them when I'm 100% ready in a few months. Sigh..

TheBoondocks

StreetFighter 4 Virtuoso
10+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
For 200 dollars you should own them forever....huge scam. Oh well they have a monopoly so I'll take them when I'm 100% ready in a few months. Sigh..
You get longer than that. They say 45 days to encourage you to keep to your test date. PM BRT to make sure this is still protocol. People were worried about this last year as well.

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2005
working on my tan......
Status
Attending Physician
I'll take them when I'm 100% ready in a few months. Sigh..
I heard last year that is the reason they have such a small window.

They want students to take them only when they are prepared and not waste them.

I have heard they are pretty good.

About the Ads