TBR or TPR Books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreenEyes09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would you use the TBR or TPR books for studying? My PS and BS scores were in the 7-8 region... =[

Members don't see this ad.

The physics and chemistry from Berkeley review is gold.

Second this!

Those books are amazing. I have several different books in my possession and for physics, gen chem, and o chem BR cannot be beat.

For biology you'll be fine with whichever one you choose.

The Berkeley review books are really good. I am taking my mcat Sept and I feel confident about the Physical science part. I haven't started reviewing the Organic books but it seems soooo much. Ohh by the way I have EK series and the Kaplan stuff but they cannot compare to the broad review and the good amount of practice passages TBR offers. If you have good background in each subject and you are comfortable with the material just to the TBR passages, don't spend time reading/reviewing the material.

:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been using Physics, Gen Chem, and Orgo BR books and all are awesome (especially phys and gen chem). I was just using the EK bio to start but figured I would hate to be one of those people who is over confident in bio and bombs that section on test day because of it. I went ahead and order the BR bio books just for the passages and even though I have only done a few passages from the first chapter so far, the passages are really awesome. They seem to incorporate things from all of the sciences (ex. pka's of drugs, IUPAC naming of organic compounds) and really make you think. I don't know about TPR bio, or their practice passages, but I am liking these BR bio passages as of now.