Tbr physics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bajoneswadup

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys use their turbo solution way to answer kinematics problems or the way you did in physics class (the turbo way is explained in TBR physics ch.1)? I understand how to solve kinematics problems the "long way", but the turbo way seems really useful if I learned it. Should I????

Please tell me if it would be extremely useful or a waste of time to learn it!!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you guys use their turbo solution way to answer kinematics problems or the way you did in physics class (the turbo way is explained in TBR physics ch.1)? I understand how to solve kinematics problems the "long way", but the turbo way seems really useful if I learned it. Should I????

Please tell me if it would be extremely useful or a waste of time to learn it!!

"Turbo" anything is extremely useful on the mcat. I don't do anything the long way anymore.

TBR's "turbo" methods are gold. Learn them!

Before the MCAT I was used to solving kinematics problems with calculus that required lots of attention to detail and units. MCAT is almost refreshing because you can solve most questions with intuition and simple calculations.

The turbo methods are nothing more than a condensed version of what you did in school. They are definitely the better way to go on a multiple choice exam.