"Teach Me Something"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smearguardhighlighter

Reaction score
Was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this question!

I guess this is a common question & I had this at my mock interview with my premed committee but I don't think what I picked (a skiing move) was the best when I tried to teach it. It almost seems harder to teach certain things you've done because your body kind of naturally does it on autopilot with practice, especially over Zoom where you can't physically demonstrate much.

This sounds kind of stupid, but I watch a ton of beer brewing videos (not on my application, obviously) and was always super interested in the process. I was thinking of doing mine on a step-by-step explanation of what to do, although I won't be able to account for the unpredictable stuff. Does this sound okay, even though it's only something I read up on and think is really cool?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Imho, The important part is showing your ability to break a task down to individual and understandable steps, and to communicate them clearly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users