Teaching Resources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Recently was given an opportunity to do some teaching the residents and fellows. Overall, I enjoy teaching but as I went back through some of my older presentations from fellowship I do not have as many powerpoints as I thought I did. I have been putting together some new ones but I definitely forgot how time consuming it is to start these from scratch! I also feel like they don’t flow very well, I am certainly out of practice making these. Anyone know of any good resources or existing presentations on common pain topics that I could use as a guide?
 
if you google "pain management ppt" and look at images, it pulls up a bunch of other people's slideshows. Which I guess is the Attending version of turning in someone else's essay 😉