Technology vs Dental Schools: Interested in getting involved?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kittenz

Class of 19'
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I'm working on a project and thought it'd be suitable for SDN involvement. I'm looking to see if enough students might be interested in volunteering to be a "reporter" at their dental school. Reporters would be sharing a survey link with students at their school. The survey I'm working on will help collect information of the technology that various dental schools have available for their students. I'm hoping this information will one day help students gauge perspective technology at dental schools and create awareness of leading and trailing technologies available for students. If you'd be interested or have any questions you can let me know here and we can exchange contact info in PMs. Thanks!