Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does your clinic still do a PHQ-2 for every encounter? When I was at the VA every patient had to do one at check-in and if it was positive then we'd have to do a Columbia during the appointment and potentially a CSRE. I found a bit of a work-around with the CSRE for patients with chronic SI, but was behind more days than not due to having to complete a new comprehensive on patients with an exacerbation or new SI. I'm sure you can imagine how often a PHQ-2 would trigger a Columbia at the VA though and I had to do Columbias on patients far more often than annually, which is what I'm mostly curious about now.I have 1 day virtual outpatient at the VA right now as a resident and Columbia's are required for every new patient and then annually thereafter, but that's true for in person too. The only annoying thing for me specific to telehealth is the virtual video visit header requiring verification of their physical location and emergency contact information for every note should they get disconnected and there's a possible emergency but it's like an extra minute.