Tell me a joke????

Started by nvega13
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nvega13

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read in another post that at an interview (I think at NOVA) a student was asked to tell the interviewers a joke. How common a question is this? I am freak'n out cause if I am asked something like that I wouldn't know what to say...I am not a very humerous person and even if I was to tell a joke, I don't think that the delivery would be very good. DO schools like ICO, NECO, SUNY, Berkley ask such off-topic questions?

Thanks
 
NECO did not ask such a question. pretty much all of the interviewer's questions pertained to the school and optometry somehow. good luck! 👍

nvega13 said:
I read in another post that at an interview (I think at NOVA) a student was asked to tell the interviewers a joke. How common a question is this? I am freak'n out cause if I am asked something like that I wouldn't know what to say...I am not a very humerous person and even if I was to tell a joke, I don't think that the delivery would be very good. DO schools like ICO, NECO, SUNY, Berkley ask such off-topic questions?

Thanks
 
nvega13 said:
I read in another post that at an interview (I think at NOVA) a student was asked to tell the interviewers a joke. How common a question is this? I am freak'n out cause if I am asked something like that I wouldn't know what to say...I am not a very humerous person and even if I was to tell a joke, I don't think that the delivery would be very good. DO schools like ICO, NECO, SUNY, Berkley ask such off-topic questions?

Thanks


How many optometrists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

1 or 2...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The answer is to your question..."0, bc optometrists like to work in the dark". 🙂
 
Doc...I see floaters before my eyes.

Really, did the glasses I gave you help?

Yeah...I can see them a lot better.