Temple Advanced Standing 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdeng143

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am starting this thread for information regarding Interview invites from Temple University. Interview date is January 24-26, how many of you got the invites ?
Please support each other !!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Applied..waiting to hear

Reactions: 1 user
Did you get completion email? When did u apply ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied in October, but did not get completion !! Any news about more interviews sent to you or anyone else ?

Don't know..some say they interview only 1 batch while others say they interview 2-3 batches,

Don't know..some say they interview only 1 batch while others say they interview 2-3 batches,

Heard same thing. Please let’s keep in touch so that we can know about upcoming interviews if any. If any of your friends or tiger an interview plz post here. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I got interview for 25-26.
They invite only one batch for 30 candidates.
I am not sure if the send all invites 1 day or 1 week.
But I know many people got invitation on last moment last year like a week before or days before.

But I know many people got invitation on last moment last year like a week before or days before.

Thanks a lot for your response. Can you plz share your profile ? It will be really helpful

did anyone get admission or interview in temple this cycle ?

did you get selected? how was the interview? please share your experience?

did you get selected? how was the interview? please share your experience?
my interview was on 25 and 26 feb and got accepted on 25 march... interview is of 2 days... first day introduction, meeting students, staff and video recorded interview....2nd day class 2 mod on #5, surveying and rpd design of kennedy class1 max and kennedy class 3 mandibular cast and crown prep all ceramic #8 and pfm #30

my interview was on 25 and 26 feb and got accepted on 25 march... interview is of 2 days... first day introduction, meeting students, staff and video recorded interview....2nd day class 2 mod on #5, surveying and rpd design of kennedy class1 max and kennedy class 3 mandibular cast and crown prep all ceramic #8 and pfm #30

Can you please tell how many were invited in your batch and if they sent acceptances ?? Thanks a lot

Can you please tell how many were invited in your batch and if they sent acceptances ?? Thanks a lot
there was just 1 batch of 29 students and they send all 10 acceptances...they are done for this year...

there was just 1 batch of 29 students and they send all 10 acceptances...they are done for this year...

Thanks a lot for your response. Do you mind sharing your profile plz ?That will help applicants like to me focus in next cycle. Thanks again. And do you know if anyone got an interview having an attempt in Part2? Thank you

for the 3 year program they will send acceptances from those remaining 29 in the coming weeks....
i have Bds and Mds from India... 2 research publications... 1 year dental assisting in usa, preceptorship in BU, 5years clinical experience in india

i have Bds and Mds from India... 2 research publications... 1 year dental assisting in usa, preceptorship in BU, 5years clinical experience in india
every university looks for their set criteria... Temple i dont think looks for attempts in nbde but looks for ur clinical experience (in india andUSA) and knowledge in viva and ur clinical work in bench test... best of luck...

every university looks for their set criteria... Temple i dont think looks for attempts in nbde but looks for ur clinical experience (in india andUSA) and knowledge in viva and ur clinical work in bench test... best of luck...

Thanks a lot. Appreciate your response. And GPA and Toefl please ?

Are you talking about 2019 Cycle? Are they done? If yes, How do you know?

my Bds gpa is 3.1 and MDS gpa is 4... toefel is 100
Hello!
Could you tell me from where did you convert your grades from your home country to the US grading system to calculate your GPA accurate? is it from Scholaro Grade Conversion ? Also which is you country and what was the most common grade in your diploma?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey, can you tell me about your preceptorship experience at BU? Do you think it was worth it?