Temple-class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carboxilic774

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello:
I just wanted to know what you guys did for the books. I went to the bookstore's website and none of the P1 classes are listed except for Anatomy /Physiology.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

hey! you got in!!!! congrats.

umm, i went on the bookstore, from the link on the pharm website.. and they had a ton of books listed for each class.. any course that starts with a 1, is for us.

hope that helps.

Thank you.. did you finally get a roommate? And where did you get housing? I am going to stay at my aunt's house for now which is like a 30 minute commute for now, but I am still looking for something in a decent neighborhood.

Members don't see this ad :)
A hearty Welcome from a member of the class of 1982..... I hope you have as an amazing experience as I did back in the olden days of Pharmacy....

Just a warning to both of you. When you get Dr. Doukas (now the Dean) for Med Chem, be prepared, the first test is a killer. The second test is a whole lot easier. He used to go to one of the frat houses and have a keg of beer for all of the survivors. I don't know if in the PC world of today he still does that.

In any event, you will have a phenomenal experience at Temple Pharmacy......

If you are interested in Employment, let me know.....

Hello carboxillic,jenny, and old timer.
Jenny are u the one who started the facebook group for class of 2011?

I wil be joining u at temple.

Old timer. i hope dr. doukas still does that lol

Hey old timer, temple c/o 2010 here, Doukas and other profs actually had a few drinks at the local bar with the class at the end of finals. He didnt have anything with ethanol in it, but it's still good tradition.

P.S. books are for the weak! ;)

congrats to everyone who got accepted to Temple. To the fellas, rush KAPPA PSI !!!

haha, yes i am the one who started the facebook group.
im addicted to facebook. haha.

I am selling my cap, gown, and hood for a student who is 6'0-6"2. Please PM me if interested.