Temple DPT 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EmDPT22

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I may have missed the thread, but I didn’t see one for Temple DPT for this cycle. I just got my interview invitation today! Anyone else hear anything back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I may have missed the thread, but I didn’t see one for Temple DPT for this cycle. I just got my interview invitation today! Anyone else hear anything back yet?

Hey thanks for starting this thread! I was wondering the same thing. The only thing that I have heard from Temple thus far is that my application is under review. When did you submit your application?

Hey thanks for starting this thread! I was wondering the same thing. The only thing that I have heard from Temple thus far is that my application is under review. When did you submit your application?
No problem! I submitted my application on July 17th, but my last LOR didn’t submit until August 20th. I got an email in early August saying my application was under review. I got a little paranoid and reached out to them and got confirmation that my application wouldn’t be fully reviewed until the last LOR was received. Then it was just a waiting game until this afternoon. When did you submit?

Members don't see this ad :)
No problem! I submitted my application on July 17th, but my last LOR didn’t submit until August 20th. I got an email in early August saying my application was under review. I got a little paranoid and reached out to them and got confirmation that my application wouldn’t be fully reviewed until the last LOR was received. Then it was just a waiting game until this afternoon. When did you submit?

I submitted this past Friday and got an email saying it was under review on Monday.

I submitted this past Friday and got an email saying it was under review on Monday.
Oh okay, definitely keep me posted! Maybe we’ll be classmates!

Reactions: 1 user
I got an interview invitiation as well! My app was under review Sep 9 and then got an email later that day inviting me to interview in Nov

I interviewed at Temple 9/6 and received an acceptance into the program 9/16! Congrats to everyone receiving interviews!!

I interviewed at Temple 9/6 and received an acceptance into the program 9/16! Congrats to everyone receiving interviews!!
I also interviewed that day and got accepted on the 16th! Congrats to you! Is Temple your first choice?

I also interviewed that day and got accepted on the 16th! Congrats to you! Is Temple your first choice?
Congratulations! It's in my top three for sure but if it weren't for the program's high price tag it would be #1. I'm from Texas, so my top choice is an in-state public school. I LOVE Temple's program but just wish the out-of-state tuition was more affordable. Is it your top choice?

Congratulations! It's in my top three for sure but if it weren't for the program's high price tag it would be #1. I'm from Texas, so my top choice is an in-state public school. I LOVE Temple's program but just wish the out-of-state tuition was more affordable. Is it your top choice?
I'm in the same boat! It's top three for me, but I'm from New Jersey so I'm also facing the out-of-state price tag issue. It's definitely frustrating since I live fairly close to the campus. Otherwise, it would be #1 for sure. Good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I applied on September 30th and heard back the next day and will be having my interview on December 6th. I was wondering if anyone knew what types of questions they ask in the group interviews and also if anyone knew how many students get invited to each of these interview sessions.

I was at the 12/6 interview and got accepted earlier today!

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed on 12/13 and still waiting to hear back
I just called Scott Burns. He told me it’ll likely be right before or on the 15th but they’re working individually on sending updates

I interviewed on 12/13 and haven't heard anything yet. I hope we hear before the 15th!

I interviewed on 12/13 and haven't heard anything yet. I hope we hear before the 15th!
It could be anytime between now and the 15th from what the admissions office told me, hopefully it’s before.

Got an email about an hour ago from them that I’ve been waitlisted

I’m still waiting. I’m not gonna worry until the 16th though. Maybe they’re going in alphabetical order?
My name is A and I still haven’t heard anything so I doubt it.

I got wait listed too. Anyone know the odds of getting accepted off the waitlist?
when did you interview? I got waitlisted from Drexel so now I’m nervous about Temple. Anyone else apply to Drexel too? Also, odds are pretty good of being accepted after but really comes down to a few factors

when did you interview? I got waitlisted from Drexel so now I’m nervous about Temple. Anyone else apply to Drexel too? Also, odds are pretty good of being accepted after but really comes down to a few factors
I interviewed December 6. Annette sent me an email saying that my application was strong and she expects there will be many students who refuse their offer. She thinks that they will move through the waitlist rather quickly after 1/15, when the deadline is. I just wish I knew where I was on the list

I interviewed December 6. Annette sent me an email saying that my application was strong and she expects there will be many students who refuse their offer. She thinks that they will move through the waitlist rather quickly after 1/15, when the deadline is. I just wish I knew where I was on the list
She said the same to me. She said she was really impressed with my application but it all comes down to the committee as a whole unfortunately. I was supposed to be there 12/6 but I had to do 12/2 via video call. Did she say anything else regarding these stats?

Also, did you email her after being waitlisted or was this before?

A few other places I got into stony brook and have an interview at SUNY upstate next week. What about you?
Nice! I got waitlisted from Drexel, waiting on New York Medical, Thomas J, Kean, and Temple

Has anyone gotten any update? I still haven't heard anything.