Dec 20, 2019
Status
DPT / OTD
I know the university isn’t allowed to say how many students are on the waitlist but does anyone happen to have an idea?

Nov 7, 2019
Status
DPT / OTD
I know the university isn’t allowed to say how many students are on the waitlist but does anyone happen to have an idea?
I know about 5 people personally who are on the waitlist. I know it’s not helpful but It seems like they waitlisted everyone who interviewed and was not accepted

About the Ads
OP
E
Aug 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Well they interviewed anywhere between 150 to 200 students, so there’s easily going to be over 100 people on the waitlist

Nov 7, 2019
Status
DPT / OTD
I was rejected? Kinda strange as I was admitted to other programs. I am going to call and see why I was rejected after an interview.

Dec 20, 2019
Status
DPT / OTD
I was rejected? Kinda strange as I was admitted to other programs. I am going to call and see why I was rejected after an interview.
I’d definitely call and find out why. What programs did you get into if you don’t mind me asking

Nov 7, 2019
Status
DPT / OTD
I’d definitely call and find out why. What programs did you get into if you don’t mind me asking
unfortunately, they are not letting me speak to anyone until March??? I got into Widener and UMB. I just placed a deposit at Widener. I just think it is crazy that I was not even waitlisted? However, my friend in OT was rejected to temple and then they asked her to come interview so it seems as though they are disorganized.

Nov 7, 2019
Status
DPT / OTD
I received an email today that the rejection they sent yesterday was an error and that I was waitlisted

Jan 4, 2019
Has anyone started looking for housing?
I went to Temple for my masters program, and a lot of us who weren’t commuting, lived in Manayunk. The housing is pretty affordable (whether you live by yourself or with others) and the commute isn’t bad. It’s like a 15 minute drive to campus or you can take the train in. Plus there are good eateries in the area and night life is good.

I lived on campus my first year of that grad program and didn’t like it as much.

Reactions: pthopefull2.0
Dec 14, 2019
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
I went to Temple for my masters program, and a lot of us who weren’t commuting, lived in Manayunk. The housing is pretty affordable (whether you live by yourself or with others) and the commute isn’t bad. It’s like a 15 minute drive to campus or you can take the train in. Plus there are good eateries in the area and night life is good.

I lived on campus my first year of that grad program and didn’t like it as much.
Cool! Any suggestions on apartments?

About the Ads