Temple first year Class Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahspitguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was anyone out there who knows what a class schedule is like the first year at Temple. I haven?t heard anything yet. Just wanted to see if there was anyone who had some info about the schedule (either entering freshman or people who have completed their first year).

Members don't see this ad.

ditto. i'm in the dark.

Hey guys,

This same question was on one other thread in this forum. I managed to find it...thank cusp of carabelli for his/her response:

"classes end at different times during different semesters,
our first semester schedule was like this:
Dental materials: M 8:30-9:30
biochem: m, w 9:30-11:30, friday 10-11:30 (with optional workshop from 12:30-2...
Histology: t, th 8-11:30 (lab first then lecture....sometimes lab will start later depending on dr. marino...he's cool....=o))
behavioral science: w 8:30-9:30
preventive dentistry f 9:30-10:30
and restorative lab/lecture: t, th 12:30-whenever you wanna go home from lab..but the profs only stay until 4:30...unless it's snowing...which case you'll probably won't find anyone there...=oP

so yeah...the schedule isn't too bad....sophomore year is the killer one though..."

Hope that helps!

xc1999

Members don't see this ad :)
Not bad...

thanks for the responce. they've been very helpful..

Ahspit,

Yeah, supposedly, our schedule is acutally a little lighter than it should be. I heard someone say that temple does this to make the transition from undergrad to dental school a little easier. Plus, we can do this because we have classes (or clinic) during the summer as well.