Temple Housing

Started by DMD DOC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DMD DOC

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am considering going to Temple if accepted, I am willing to wait in line on the waitlist, and I would like to purchase a townhouse or condo in the $130's - $160's range, any ideas on location or neighborhoods. I figure I can get residency since I am purchasing property and also put my rent towards something. I was looking in the manayank / roxbury area but the houses there are ~ 100 yrs old. I want to commute via car so I want the house to be within a half hour drive of the school or less. Any advice from some one familiar with the area would be excellent and greatly appreciated : )

Thanks

-Vikas
 
I interviewed there on Feb 11. Apparently, a lot of the students commute from a suberb area. I think the complex is called Spring Garden. I here it's a nice place and most of the students live there and car pool or something to school. I think its west somewhere. If you want more info, I can dig it up for you.