Temple Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMD DOC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am considering going to Temple if accepted, I am willing to wait in line on the waitlist, and I would like to purchase a townhouse or condo in the $130's - $160's range, any ideas on location or neighborhoods. I figure I can get residency since I am purchasing property and also put my rent towards something. I was looking in the manayank / roxbury area but the houses there are ~ 100 yrs old. I want to commute via car so I want the house to be within a half hour drive of the school or less. Any advice from some one familiar with the area would be excellent and greatly appreciated : )

Thanks

-Vikas

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there on Feb 11. Apparently, a lot of the students commute from a suberb area. I think the complex is called Spring Garden. I here it's a nice place and most of the students live there and car pool or something to school. I think its west somewhere. If you want more info, I can dig it up for you.