Temple Interview/Temple Rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cubanitachiquit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know the percent of people that Temple interviews and how many they accept? and does anyone know of people interviewing at Temple then getting rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

brian said after the interview day that there was ~220 pre dec 1 interviews and ~200 from those 220 would be accepted. Thats just Pre dec 1 interviews i have no clue on the total number

I know of a couple people with an application on hold- which, to say the least, sucks!

Members don't see this ad :)
brian said after the interview day that there was ~220 pre dec 1 interviews and ~200 from those 220 would be accepted. Thats just Pre dec 1 interviews i have no clue on the total number

Do you know if Brian said all 200 will be sent out in December?? Or are half sent Dec. 1 and the other half in the next cycle (I guess in January)? And are you sure of these numbers??

Thanks!

Brian told s that 300 get interviewed and 200 acceptances are mailed out. I was not one of them (application still on hold)... I'm kind of suprised, since the interview went well and my stats are one step above their averages. But that's the game I guess.

-Cyrus

Do you know if Brian said all 200 will be sent out in December?? Or are half sent Dec. 1 and the other half in the next cycle (I guess in January)? And are you sure of these numbers??

Thanks!

im not sure if its half and half or all 200 for the dec 1st wave of acceptance. I am very sure that he said "200 will be getting accepted out of 220 interviews pre dec. 1st. So pretty much 20 people will not be getting in"

im not sure if its half and half or all 200 for the dec 1st wave of acceptance. I am very sure that he said "200 will be getting accepted out of 220 interviews pre dec. 1st. So pretty much 20 people will not be getting in"
Thats kind of risky, accepting 200, cosidering there are only 125 seats. Now I know not everyone that gets accepted will go to Temple but what if they did? That could be a major dilemma.

Thats kind of risky, accepting 200, cosidering there are only 125 seats. Now I know not everyone that gets accepted will go to Temple but what if they did? That could be a major dilemma.

That questions came up during the interview. Brain said that even though they give out many more acceptances than 125, they never really fill the class until the first day of school- guaranteed.

That questions came up during the interview. Brain said that even though they give out many more acceptances than 125, they never really fill the class until the first day of school- guaranteed.

Not quite true, I was told last year their class was filled by the end of January, and only a few people (about 5) moved off the waitlist....

Do they have a wait-list?

my understanding is that the wait-list is formed in march. So to clarify what i said before, after the official wait-list is made there are not many who came off. From now until January they fill with those not offered acceptances in the 1st round, or with those who have yet to interview.

So those of us who were told our application was "still under review" may stand a chance to get in after all.

So those of us who were told our application was "still under review" may stand a chance to get in after all.

I hope so... If your not going to Temple.. Hurry up and tell them so I can get in!!!!

Oh yeah, and mikey too.