temple secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madonna

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
guys,
for those of you that applied there,
"What is the nature of your special interest in Temple University School of Medicine ? Use the following space, to provide information to supplement your application"
did you talk about the school or other stuff?
and also, if anyone knows anything about what makes them great besides mcat/gpa averages please share :) i have to idea how to fill up the space
thanks to all

Members don't see this ad.

I bet they don't even read that. I wrote something that wasn't even true about the school by mistake and they still accepted me. I'd go with something from the school website etc that seems interesting to you.

the dean's letter to the applicants on temple's website is fantastic for the essay.
honestly, i just recycled my essay from GWU and fleshed it out a bit more. it was short, sweet, to the point, highlighted what i thought was good about each school and easily transferable. i asked someone to read it for both schools and he said it was good. so, if you can, do that.

thanx guys
why do they even bother with these questions, really most people apply w/o much special interest and they know it. creative contest in bs?