Temple secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hobbes007

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering how long you made your response to "what your special interest in Temple" essay. I don't know if i should get very specific or not. there's not really that much information on their website, so i'm basically just writing nice things about their school..i.e. urban location, good primary care program, etc. on these kinds of essays, should you just say what you like about the school, or should u really get detailed about how its going to be good for you, especially when you can't find that much info about the school.

any kind of suggestions would greatly help :)

thanks alot!!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I don't know if I've been answering these the "correct" way or not, but I try not to write too much for these types of essays. I let them know that I have an interest in the school because of location, teaching hospital, etc., and I stop at two or three things. I know the schools like to see that you have a sincere interest in them, but I also know that going through thousands+ applications can get very tiresome very quickly. I don't want to put them to sleep writing ad nauseum about how great their school is when the real focus should be on *me*! :rolleyes: