You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Temple University School of Pharmacy
Started by glhm93
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
blahhh well they have to get on that soon! Feb 2nd is approaching!! lemme know if you hear anything you probably will before I do since i just submittedNo, I haven't 🙁 still waiting...
Hey guys, I applied for class of 2018 and just recently got accepted. I'm just wondering if Temple denied the provisional acceptance if you GPA is lower than the required GPA before pharmacy school officially starts. Please let me know if you know of anyone that have that situation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I denied my acceptance. Good luck to you all!!
May I know the reasons? Where are you planning to go?
you applied here too? I interviewd last Monday. but its like my third choice and i didnt really care muchI denied my acceptance. Good luck to you all!!
May I know the reasons? Where are you planning to go?
Yeah of course, just I got into other schools which I preferred more. I am actually waiting for my top school of umd, I just interviewed there last Sat. But I have got into a couple other schools and temple was my last choice.
you applied here too? I interviewd last Monday. but its like my third choice and i didnt really care much
Haha yeah it was my last choice school just for a variety of reasons, but it is a great school, I just coudlnt see myself there. Especially since I got into others. I'm waiting to here from my top 2 so well see. Hopefully good things happen!
I got accepted here today but i'll decline. Good luck with UMD. I hope to see you there in the fall!!! 🙂Haha yeah it was my last choice school just for a variety of reasons, but it is a great school, I just coudlnt see myself there. Especially since I got into others. I'm waiting to here from my top 2 so well see. Hopefully good things happen!
Hey guys, I applied for class of 2018 and just recently got accepted. I'm just wondering if Temple denied the provisional acceptance if you GPA is lower than the required GPA before pharmacy school officially starts. Please let me know if you know of anyone that have that situation.
You can email Joan at admissions and she will answer your question.
I got accepted here today but i'll decline. Good luck with UMD. I hope to see you there in the fall!!! 🙂
Thanks! Umd and Pitt are my top choices! I can't wait for April to come!! 🙂
I am not sure if that's a good idea for doing it. I just want to ask around and at least know something before I talk to her.You can email Joan at admissions and she will answer your question.
Hey guys I have a question. Would they take back the provisional acceptance if your do not pass or withdraw from one of the non pre-req class?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K