Temple's Kornberg School of Dentistry Post Baccalaureate Program 2024-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gghaleb

Reaction score
Hi! Im starting this thread because I noticed there was not one made for the 2024-2025 post bacc class. I have just interviewed on March 4th and am waiting to hear back.

has anyone heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I'm a current post bacc, most of my friends here didn't hear until mid April if that helps. If you have any other questions about the program I would be happy to share.

Hello, I'm a current post bacc, most of my friends here didn't hear until mid April if that helps. If you have any other questions about the program I would be happy to share.
thank you for the response !

were (and/or your friends) you able to find housing easily after getting an admissions decision late?

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you for the response !

were (and/or your friends) you able to find housing easily after getting an admissions decision late?
I think it took my roommate and I (he's also in the program and we met from the accepted forum) about a week from searching for a place to finalizing our decision and signing a lease. We were looking right out of the city (near east falls or bala). We didn't land a perfect apartment but it has worked nicely and haven't broken the bank.

Anyone attending the campus tour this Monday (3/25)?

i applied pretty late, but is there still a chance for me to receive an interview?

I applied on the deadline last year and heard back pretty quick

Hello, if anyone has questions about the program and Philly feel free to DM me as well

I just went back in my emails, I submitted my postbacc app on the 17,interviewed on the 19th and got my acceptance on the 21st April of last year. So there is still hope.