Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
So I have attempted to do tons of research without any real luck so far, so I thought I would check with you guys. I am moving to Nashville to attend TSU's DPT program and I was curious how the tuition situation works there. Primarily I am planning on moving in May, paying for out-of-state tuition the first year, and then hopefully gaining residency by the time of my second year to qualify for in-state tuition. I know the residency application can be done in a single day, and I do have a fiance that will be working in Nashville while I am completing school. Any idea on what the rules are with this?
Thank you!
So I have attempted to do tons of research without any real luck so far, so I thought I would check with you guys. I am moving to Nashville to attend TSU's DPT program and I was curious how the tuition situation works there. Primarily I am planning on moving in May, paying for out-of-state tuition the first year, and then hopefully gaining residency by the time of my second year to qualify for in-state tuition. I know the residency application can be done in a single day, and I do have a fiance that will be working in Nashville while I am completing school. Any idea on what the rules are with this?
Thank you!
Last edited: