Tennessee State University Early Decision (2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SlothSlinger

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to start a forum page under the Pre-PT designation for anyone that has applied to the TSU DPT Early Decision.

Wonder if anyone has had any feedback from the school or any issues?

I look forward in hearing from some fellow TSU applicants!
 
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to start a forum page under the Pre-PT designation for anyone that has applied to the TSU DPT Early Decision.

Wonder if anyone has had any feedback from the school or any issues?

I look forward in hearing from some fellow TSU applicants!

I applied to TSU as well but just regular admission. Do you know how many people applied ED or were accepted ED?
 
I applied to TSU as well but just regular admission. Do you know how many people applied ED or were accepted ED?


For early decision about 200 applied, or so I've heard. I know that they interviewed only 40 applicants. They said in total they would be accepting around 36. I know of at least 12 people that were accepted.

During the interview process they did say they would not be filling the class with all ED's. So there are some positions for regular applicants.