-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tennessee State University
Started by _ttu13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't I'm hoping and praying that they are behind and are waiting on the 5th to invite everyone at the same time.Has anyone that is applying for ED at Tennessee State University received an invitation for an interview yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man, this is good news. I was under the impression I might have not been selected for an interview because I had not heard back yet! I will definitely post if I receive an interview invitation to keep everyone updated.
Yeah I got that one! I just got one from the director saying that mine wasn't in my file, but it could have been misplaced. It just made me nervous because I got an email on July 15th stating that I they received my chart and it would be placed in my file. I didn't get any confirmation from them after I resent it, so I hope everything went through!
Im in the same boat. Haven't heard a single word yet. The anxiety is ridiculous though.....can they please just let us know already!?
What are your guy's stats looking like, if you dont mind me asking? In the email it said they were only basing their interview decisions off of the your GPA and your GRE right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thats good news though. Sounds like history is repeating itself.
The prereq chart put me at about a 3.45 and the GRE is a 306. SMH I hope they evaluate way more than that. I have busted my butt as a tech and a slew of campus leadership roles as president and board members of a few organizations. I have visited there twice. I just hope they look holistically.
Pre-req: 3.74
GRE: 147v 148q
I didn't use the (+/-) system when calculating my pre req gpa because I didn't know if we we're suppose to. However, I just had an A- in anatomy and developmental psychology and a B+ in physiology. Hopefully they will still count it.
GRE: 147v 148q
I didn't use the (+/-) system when calculating my pre req gpa because I didn't know if we we're suppose to. However, I just had an A- in anatomy and developmental psychology and a B+ in physiology. Hopefully they will still count it.
Ah okay, so you guys are close to my stats too. I had a 3.51 pre-req with a 156v and 149q, but I did calculate it with the +/- system.
Are any of you guys local at all?
Well its officially 5:00 over there...I wonder what time their offices close?
Oh really? Its only 2 hours ahead? Sorry, Im in California hahaha
You and me both...
It is what it is unfortunately. Just take some time and get ready to be put back into the general selection pool with the other schools. I wish you guys the best of luck. If you do by some miracle end up hearing back from them, please let me know!
It is what it is unfortunately. Just take some time and get ready to be put back into the general selection pool with the other schools. I wish you guys the best of luck. If you do by some miracle end up hearing back from them, please let me know!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an interview! The notice just came in!
Congratulations guys!!! Ill be seeing you guys there! Victory beers?!
Nah not yet. Ive been reading around trying to get as much information as possible, but I have only acquired that there will be an interview for an hour, you'll write an essay for an hour, and then tour the facility for an hour.
Today's the day we are supposed to hear back as to whether we got in or not right?
Per PTCAS it's tomorrow I believe. But the earlier the better!Today's the day we are supposed to hear back as to whether we got in or not right?
So I am assuming that no one has heard anything yet? I swear that they said we would know by the 24th.
Haven't heard anything yet unfortunately. Im pretty sure I remembered David saying that they would be sending them out on the 25th. But then the information on their website said differently. Regardless, I hope we hear earlier rather than later....
I just want to know! I am not liking the suspense.Haven't heard anything yet unfortunately. Im pretty sure I remembered David saying that they would be sending them out on the 25th. But then the information on their website said differently. Regardless, I hope we hear earlier rather than later....
You're telling me! I was wishing I would wake up and find an email in my inbox but nooooooo lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me three!! Congrats guys!!!