Tennessee State University

Started by Kreb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kreb

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here get an interview invite for early decision? Thought it would be nice to know some people going into the interview beforehand.
 
I heard from someone else that interviewed that we should hear today or tomorrow.

...Ashton?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-req GPA: 3.7 on the chart we turned in.
GRE: 155V 149Q (not sure if this one counted. I put in the wrong code and didn't realize until the day before deadline)
2nd GRE: 149V 154Q (got overconfident with verbal that time and rushed)

Heard they take the highest scores form each test. so I could be 155V 154Q.

did you want extra curricular and volunteer stuff as well?
 
Just FYI, heard from someone else that they don't send e-mails until 6:00 on Fridays. He seemed pretty certain it'd be next friday.
 
Good luck to all! I actually did regular admission but applied really early, kinda wish I did ED now because I like their program. 🙁
 
Yeah, I havent heard anything. Like based on what our tour guides said, I would guess itll be next friday. Like I dont know why Ms. Cosby wouldve told us differently, but who knows.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I emailed Ms. Cosby and asked if they were notifying today or tomorrow, and she said they'll notify on the 28th... Im not sure if shes serious and how that's even allowed, or if shes just messing with me so I won't email again -_-
 
I dont know. Its killing me. But I thought they HAD to tell us by the 25th, so idk. Ive bugged them alot so you should call tomorrow and snoop lol
 
Apparently the PTCAS info is wrong. They have until the 28th. If it's right though we'll know later today at some point.

Pretty much if we don't hear today, then expect it to be Monday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad