Terminal Master's hours in Time2Track

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

just_a_cigar

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finished a terminal therapy-focused master's degree before starting my PhD, and I've been told by faculty in my program that I can "log" these hours on Time 2 Track. I found the section where these hours are logged, but I'm a little confused about how they are relevant for APPIC Internship hours, if at all. I saved these activities but don't see a way to print any forms, and they didn't change the values of my accrued hours. For context I'm a third year and no where near internship applications, but am hoping to get prepared and have an idea of what hours might be reportable to sites.

Is it a waste of time to include these on Time 2 Track? Any clarity is much appreciated!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I included hours from my terminal masters on Time2Track. I think some sites will still see them as relevant experience and its a quick overview for them to see your all around experience (even if they don't ultimately "count" those hours), there are some sites that will count those hours as well (though I don't think that is the norm). On mine it showed as two different columns - doc hours and master's hours, so there were total hours for each degree.

Reactions: 1 user