Terminal Master's hours in Time2Track

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

just_a_cigar

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished a terminal therapy-focused master's degree before starting my PhD, and I've been told by faculty in my program that I can "log" these hours on Time 2 Track. I found the section where these hours are logged, but I'm a little confused about how they are relevant for APPIC Internship hours, if at all. I saved these activities but don't see a way to print any forms, and they didn't change the values of my accrued hours. For context I'm a third year and no where near internship applications, but am hoping to get prepared and have an idea of what hours might be reportable to sites.

Is it a waste of time to include these on Time 2 Track? Any clarity is much appreciated!
Thanks!
 
I included hours from my terminal masters on Time2Track. I think some sites will still see them as relevant experience and its a quick overview for them to see your all around experience (even if they don't ultimately "count" those hours), there are some sites that will count those hours as well (though I don't think that is the norm). On mine it showed as two different columns - doc hours and master's hours, so there were total hours for each degree.