Terminal surgeries?

Started by equus2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:laugh:

I think my response is a bit harsher....

Maybe I am getting really cranky... I would hate to take over Emiloo's bully title... :meanie:

:meanie: Don't make me hurt you 😉

Also, maybe it is just me, but just about every post from hygexxx seems to have a condescending tone to it... I am trying to not read her posts like that but some of the things are really condescending... like the "Hon" and the "you can copy/paste"....(these examples were from a different thread)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. :bow: