-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
test 2morrow
Started by caligirl!
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
J
jackbauer!
bio? you're screwed 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bio? you're screwed 🙂
This the first post from you where you haven't said:
jb! 🙂
I love them😀 ! Once you crack them they're better than Sudoku. Fun stuff, and that's not sarcasm....I have an ochem II test tomorrow...I HATE MECHANISMS!!!!!!!!!!😡
All we need to learn is the Kage Bushin no Jutsu technique. That way we can cram a year's worth of material in a few minutes.
Or how to form a third eyeball out of sand so you can peep around for people's answers!
I love them😀 ! Once you crack them they're better than Sudoku. Fun stuff, and that's not sarcasm.
I guess I just haven't learned how to crack them then...argggggg
Now thats not fun😎 . Where's the challege? Are you gonna peep for others dentist answers when you have to diagnose your patient?Or how to form a third eyeball out of sand so you can peep around for people's answers!
You will and when you do you'll hit yourself upside the head like I did. How could I have missed the simplicity??? But I feel your pain, don't get me wrong... when your in the trenches your def. knee deep!I guess I just haven't learned how to crack them then...argggggg
haha... Kage Bushin no Jutsu technique, that would be great.
embrace the F.
J
jackbauer!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am screwed as well. I have a 7- page paper due tomorrow, an I don't feel like writing s...t. So i am pretty much hosed. But God is good, i'll pull out a B in there (I hope). The only problem with that is the dean at the D-Skool might get pissed, but who cares.
Reverend Balls
Reverend Balls
I thought the first post was referring to the DAT (feels stupid).
G luck with the DAT and your acceptance!I thought the first post was referring to the DAT (feels stupid).
Rev Balls
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
D
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 844
I HATE MECHANISMS!!!!!!!!!!